Discover & Express YOUR artistic Super Power in this LIVE Performance Lab with Pollyanna Bush.
Saturday, January 13th | 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
LIVE Performance Lab is a daylong immersive & inspiring workshop for experienced singers of any genre wanting to deliver strong, expressive and riveting vocal performances, while maintaining vocal health.
In this supportive group setting you will be given tools and strategies to:
- Develop a powerful embodied Stage Presence & Ease of body movement
- Experiment with Song interpretation, exploring different ways to render your own material
- Play with Phrasing & Dynamics
- Use effective Microphone Technique
- Overcome Stage Fright
- Establish good Vocal Technique
- Restore & Maintain Vocal Health
For more information, call Pollyanna Bush at 415 336 2324.
Music Works Studio
42 F Bolinas Road, Fairfax, CA 94930
Music Works Studio is an uplifting and inclusive environment for children, teenagers, and adults to immerse themselves in the study of singing, songwriting, piano, and live performance technique.
Please bring a recording device. There will be a lunch break and there are many local restaurants to choose from.
No cancellations or refunds available from a week in advance of the event.